#BusinessGame is a simulation with the aim of training players in both #hardskills and #softskills. This game can be used for learning about business and testing different solutions to #businessproblems.
In JETN Business Game, there will be 80 participants, which will be divided into groups for four #challenges. During each challenge, a different enterprise will describe a business problem. All the students will participate in all the challenges and their aim is to find the best #solution for the problem proposed and to present it to the enterprise. Then, the representatives will decide which solution is the best. In JETN Business Game diversity is an advantage so students from all over the world and from all the different departments are welcome!
Partners who will present challenges are:
- BNP Paribas, the French international banking group. It is the world's 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 77 countries.
- Panificio Moderno, a bakery family business, with many people and many values, based on work ethic, teamwork and a pleasant and respectful workplace, with special care for the environment and sustainable cultivation.
- Muse, is the science museum of Trento designed by Renzo Piano.
- ITAS Assicurazioni, a mutual insurance company. It is the oldest Italian insurance company, founded in 1821 in the Austrian Trentino. Today ITAS has about one million insured members.
The first registration period is over. The second period will be closed in 31st March. There will be a third period for registration until the 7th of April, but in this period there will be only the leftovers openings and the chance to be selected will be very reduced. So hurry up!
You can Register Now in this way:
- You have to be a University Student to participate at the BG.
- Fill the Online Form
1. Submit your CV
2. Send us your cover letter (max 500 words) or a Video Presentation (max 2 minutes).